Get the chance to work closely and be trained by Satellite Office’ Vice President for Sales.
Our Work Environment
Satellite Office is a place to explore your potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We want to bring technology, people, and real estate together and we’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards hard work. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Satellite Office, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving business.
We train, educate, mentor, build, and develop you as an employee. The only thing required is the desire, and ability to learn. We hire for attitude and aptitude.
Why Join Us?
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic team with 400+ employees
- Career growth
- Hands on training from expatriates and Filipino experts in the BPO and Real Estate industry
- Prepare a variety of high quality, written agreements, letters, and other documents
- Arrange for meetings and conferences, including preparation of agendas and/or minutes
- Manage, plan and organize daily calendar of the Executive, maintain and organize appointments
- Maintain and update relevant files
- Ensure that documents for Executive’s signature and/or immediate action are coordinated/endorsed to Executive accordingly
- Organize and/or attend meetings on behalf of the Executive
- Managing day-to-day correspondences
- Will communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates; i.e. endorses communication to Heads, to concerned employees or clients
- Performs other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- At least 2 years of experience as Executive Assistant
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and dependable