Be part of an Australian e-commerce pioneer.
Join today and be part of a dynamic, and fast growing e-commerce business
An attractive package will be given to the successful candidate
Pet lovers and those with pet care experience are highly encouraged to apply
- Support your colleagues to ensure positive outcomes for customers
- Receive and process customer orders while seeking to encourage uptake of our subscription service and the sale of other complimentary products
- Use defined procedures to assist in resolving customer queries
- Respond to Live Chat queries in a timely manner.
- To proactively contact customers to resolve potential issues including but not limited to following up on failed payments, communicating delayed orders and other customer impacting scenarios.
- Maintain all customer interaction within Zendesk.
- Develop relationships with key individuals within the business.
- Ensure adherence to roster is maintained to assist the smooth operation of the Customer Service function.
- Provide feedback and suggestions proactively and when requested
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required to improve the general customer experience
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned to you
- Must have attended at least 2 years of college/ university program
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have at least worked for 2 years in a BPO/ call center company for a customer service program
- Experience in providing customer service support for Australian clients (preferred)
- Understanding of pet care is an advantage
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail and must be proactive
- Candidate must be willing to work at Bonifacio Global City
- Candidate must be willing to work in a dayshift schedule
- Problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to identify issues and suggest solutions