SCOPE OF WORK
The offshore Recruitment Specialist will be tasked to source for qualified candidates in a high-volume, online-based, centralized recruiting environment. Responsibilities include collaborating with your Staffing Managers and PI Team Lead in various recruiting functions such as resume sourcing, performing and scheduling applicant interviews, conducting job offers and administering on boarding/hire paperwork.
- Plan and execute recruiting strategies, including creating prescreening questions, for assigned job orders.
- Perform candidate phone interviews and other types of preliminary qualification process or, as needed, end-to-end recruitment for US-based client companies.
- Work closely with Staffing Managers and/or Recruiting Team Lead on job order assignments for direct hire, contract or contract-to-hire engagements.
- Create a thorough and comprehensive job description based on either the Hiring Manager’s, Staffing Manager’s or Recruiting Team Lead’s specifications of the assigned position for approval and posting on free and paid job boards and recruitment websites.
- Work collaboratively with the Sourcing Specialists in qualifying passive and active candidates by utilizing various methods of candidate mining such as, but not limited to: web searches, use of job boards, referrals and /or business social media.
- Utilize applicant tracking software to identify, track and retrieve candidates.
- Prepare and maintain recruiting documentation reports for tracking applicant processing, applicant flow, cost-per-hire and recruiting effectiveness.
- Develop and maintain strong consultative relationships with candidates and, in some cases, clients and Hiring Managers.
- The Recruitment Specialist may, likewise, be asked to perform related duties and/or assist in other functions or projects incidental to the work described herein.
- Five (5) years and below of BPO experience, in recruitment or heavy outbound accounts (sales, preferably)
- Confident and aggressive with “hunter” mentality
- Fresh graduates who want a career in recruitment
- Commendable oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work nights