- The Resource Manager (Level 1) will contribute to the future growth of SMS by creating, managing and constantly improving the Asia Pacific Resource Management Centre that supports SMS goals and Delivery resource needs.
- Manage single gateway to SMS Resource Management Centre.
- Provide initial 1st level support for all SMS resource requirements, i.e. basic support and troubleshooting (as documented).
- Assist Resource Management Level 2 resolve Resource Requests.
- Assist Resource Management Level 2 with bench management activities.
- Liaise with Resource Management Level 2 to optimize resourcing opportunities.
- Facilitate management meetings.
- Provide regular reporting to management on Resource Management Level 1 activities as directed, and undertake reporting requirements as directed by Resource Management Level 2.
- Assist Resource Management Level 2 coordinate Consultant Induction process for all new starters.
- Assist Resource Management Level 2 liaising with Recruitment and Practices to resolve recruitment needs and forecasting of new recruits.
- Occasional customer interaction
- Capture, log and receipt all Resource Requests submitted by the SMS business through Service Requests, email and phone.
- Filter and prioritize all Resource Requests.
- Gather and analyse information about the Resource Request and determine the best way to resolve the request.
- Liaise with Regional Practices and Account Directors to solicit further information about their Resource Request as required.
- Provide initial 1st level support, i.e. basic support and troubleshooting (as documented).
- Distribute requests to Resource Management Level 2 support as required.
- Escalate risks and issues to Resource Management Level 2 support as required.
- Provide support for identified Resource Management Level 2 requirements (where solutions are documented).
- Attend weekly management meetings.
- Provide regular reporting to management as directed.
- Coordinate Consultant Induction process with Resource Management Level 2 for all new starters to the region.
- Work with Resource Management team to build and maintain the Induction Pack.
- Assist with Contractor on-boarding.
- Liaise with the Professional Development Team to ensure all Professional Development activities are delivered.
- Assist with leave process and entry into Salesforce.
- Help maintain systems to provide region wide resource visibility, scheduling and optimization in conjunction with Salesforce records and resource reporting extracts.
- Strong background in ICT services and/or Consultant delivery.
- Awareness of skills, frameworks, methodologies, accreditations and technologies being employed in clients and industries.
- Good analytical capability.
- Strong time management and able to multi-task across conflicting priorities.
- Experience in staff management/care functions.