The primary responsibility of the Real Estate Marketing Manager is related to attracting prospective buyers, selling and executing the sales transactions associated with real property.The Real Estate Marketing Manager develops and implements marketing strategies that meet the organization’s real estate industry business targets. He manages all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for the organization.
- At least 5-7 years experience in the creation and implementation of database management and segmentation in a marketing and sales environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role or performing similar functions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign is an advantage
- Strong performance management skills
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to think quickly and work independently