INSIDE SALES SPECIALIST for DIGITAL SOLUTIONS
Our client delivers the only cloud platform for monetising content and customers and which is specifically designed for the media and entertainment industry.
eSuite powers organisations to extract maximum value from their content and embrace monetisation opportunities prevalent in today’s digital landscape. eSuite provides Identity, CRM, and eCommerce capabilities which can be customised to suit industries such as newspapers, magazines, pay TV, OTT video, telecommunications and professional sports.
Founded in 2000, with offices throughout Europe, U.S., South America, and Australia, our client has an impressive track record of helping companies create successful business models.
Clients include Sky, The Times, Sony, Formula 1, ATP Tennis, UK Football, The Daily Mail, el Mundo, el Tiempo, Local Media Group, The Irish Times, TP Vision, NZ Herald and Universal Music Group.
About the Role:
We have an excellent opportunity to work with the VP Asia Pacific in a New Business Development role. This is a fast paced position within a professional, well established and successful team that works across the globe and several offices. Successful applicants must have B2B new business development experience within Corporate marketplaces, specifically selling digital solutions.
In order to succeed within this role you must be a driven, self-motivated and positive team player. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a necessity, as you must possess the ability to think on your feet and handle challenging questions, objections and senior level conversations effectively. Strong written and communications skills, along with a great telephone manner are a must.
If you are competitive and driven by success then this is the perfect role for you. In addition to your basic salary there is a competitive bonus structure in place.
- Generating new business opportunities via self-sourcing and canvasing for leads.
- Calling and emailing new and current prospects within Media and Entertainment to establish a relationship, introduce our client and discover upcoming projects.
- Establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with prospects during the sales development cycle.
- Mining internal and external industry registers and Linkedin for contacts and introductions.
- Initially, the focus is on appointment setting for VP APAC presentations but then moving to eventually presenting an introduction to prospects and a high level overview of our client’s portfolio of services via screen-share webinars.
- Managing and developing existing prospect accounts and constantly following up with existing contacts as well as prospecting new contacts within each account.
- Working with VP APAC and UK Head Office to identify industry and global prospects and improve lead acquisition processes.
- To meet the agreed level of contact with existing prospect accounts that maybe necessary to maintain/increase levels of business activity.
- To achieve agreed levels of cold calling activity to increase the number of new pipeline opportunities and to establish meetings with Sales VPs.
- To constantly seek out new revenue generating opportunities to ensure that company targets are met.
- To ensure that the company internal / external customer care & equal opportunity policies are adhered to at all times.
- To ensure that quarterly objectives, as agreed with your line manager, are met.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4+ years’ work experience, with over 12 months experience canvasing, cold calling and selling to Corporate prospects.
- General knowledge / understanding of CRM and eCommerce.
- Excellent English written and communication skills.
- Independent, hard working, motivated, enthusiastic and target driven.
- Team work in a sales orientated environment.
- Time management and planning.
- Strong commitment to internal sales CRM administration and good working knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
- Courteous, professional and persistent.
- Multitasking and prioritising.
- Knowledge / understanding of the media and entertainment industry, in particular digital services.
- Telesales & business development sales training would be a distinct advantage.